1. Are these ABSOLUTELY worth to buy?
Most headphones at this point (and higher) are going to sound pretty good. The PROEN700's are a totally different immersive music experience. They where a bit more "airy" sounding, more dinamic, clear, at least so much details. The bass are fantastic, which you can tune to your individual taste, mid-range is clean and clear, highs are brighter and smoother. The mids are more accurate and better separation of sounds.
2. Hows the durability on these?
The EN700PRO are very well built. Very durable and incredibly full sound. The EN700PRO are a different level when it comes to the sound signature, build quality, and longevity. They are very solid performer and listening with them is also addicting.
3. Are these good for on stage or in church use? Is the sound good enough in them to hear crisply with other instrument?
Yes. These pair of earpiece smoothly fitted in you ear thus gave you awesome sound. They are good at blocking outside sounds.
4. Would inears be good for drumming or singers?
Yes, it good for drumming. These reproduce sound great. They will not shake loose and fit comfortable. Driver are adequate and Ears do not fatigue and the sound is great.
5. Are these build with good quality? I wish the earbuds can last for few years at least. How strong is the connection between the cable and the earphone?
They are sturdy and have quality sound. Very tight connection. You have to apply force to take it off. If you wear them while riding motorcycle, connection is strong enough to withstand high wind speeds.
6. Would these be good for listening to movies on an airplane? Will these fit people with small ear canals?
Yes. The sound isolation is top notch and the sound is great. There are multiple sizes in the package. You can try them till you found the one that fit. There are a couple that are pretty small.
7. Do these come with a microphone?
There's no mic in this device. They are not intended for talk-back functions. These as in-ear monitors on stage or as amazing headphones.